What is the CPLC Scholarship?
The 42 Division CPLC Scholarship was created to recognize and provide financial support to a student living and attending school in our residential district. $1000 will be awarded to one student who has demonstrated leadership, academic achievement, and a commitment to their community.
Who Can Apply?
You must meet all of the following criteria:
- Live and attend school in the geographic area of 42 Division. 42 Division boundaries are: On the West – Victoria Park: On the East – the Scarborough/Pickering border; On the South – the 401; and on the North – the south side of Steeles Avenue East
- Must be graduating in 2019/2020
- Have demonstrated commitment to co-curricular activities and community service
- Currently enrolled, or enrolled within the last year, in a full-time, recognized academic secondary school
- Have been accepted by and will be enrolling in a post-secondary institution in 2020
How Do I Apply?
Complete the attached application form and
submit the application and all required documents by
May 15th,2020. Completed applications are to be sent to:
Acting Staff Sergeant Scott Payne, 42 Division,
242 Milner Avenue, Scarborough, Ontario, M1S 5C4
Electronic submissions will not be accepted.
Documents needed are:
- A minimum of two letters of reference with at least one originating from your school and one from a community organization
- Certified copy of your most recent Student Credit Counselling Summary and Timetable
- Essay as described in Section D attached to completed application